Your Spring Home Maintenance Checklist
With the days lengthening and weather warming, spring is a good time to get outdoors and tackle some larger home projects. Now that the threat of winter storms has passed, you can look for damage and make any needed repairs, as well as prep your home and garden for summer. We spoke with an expert to get helpful tips on what to watch for this season, from proper irrigation to mosquitoes and termites (oh my!).
1. Clean gutters and downspouts.
2. Reseal exterior woodwork.
3. Check for signs of termites.
4. Inspect roof.
5. Paint exterior.
6. Inspect driveways and paths.
7. Check sprinkler and irrigation systems.
8. Prevent mosquitoes.
9. Check screen doors and windows.
10. Schedule air-conditioning service.
(Read full article with checklist details from Houzz.com here)
Tell us: Are you excited to get out there and tackle some home projects this spring, or are you dreading it? Share which seasonal tasks you love — and which you could live without — in the Comments.